Saturday 1 September 2012

Identity Mind Map.






I have been a little stuck for a while in which direction to take this project. With Identity, there is so much that could be challenged and explored through Art; style, race, gender, speech, social networks, friends, hobbies, religion, beliefs, political views, nationality, tribe, gangs, age, and change through the decades. I want my project to run smooth from topics, to be more a journey than unrelated fraction of Idenitity. Therefore i have started this project with a hobby I enjoy, Photograpghy, and linked this into my mind map. I used a Dream Catcher to literally catch these suggestions and display them in my photograpghy. Dream catchers also have a tribe feeling, and a cultural intrest to me, which will most likely be later explored.


The edits were all done by me, on either Adobe Photoshop, or GIMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment